Wednesday 21 November 2012

Astro’s Fear Factor House Fearless Challenge







“What your biggest fear is and how it affects your life?”

 

What doesn't kill you makes you stronger, that’s what Kelly Clarkson said, however the truth is, sometimes the scariest things isn’t those which kill you right on the spot, but things which not so much as to kill you, yet not so little as to let you live.

 

I’m an adventurous man, I love X-game and adventure sports, pursuit of thrill and extreme excitement is what I’m always looking forward to. However there is one thing I’m afraid of, the fear of LOSING, that’s the biggest fear of my life. Not the win-lose circumstances in a competition or games, but to lose someone to death or any other unexpected way, LOSING a LOVERS, FRIENDS, SOMEONE that MEANS SO MUCH to you, the person you would take a bullet for them.

 

Remember those superhero movies, as though a hero can be, they fall, making wrong call at the vary moment when their loved one is in jeopardy. The fear of losing a lover, the impact and magnitude of the incidence brings is so extreme to handle even for superheros. Though I might be way too far to be in their shoes, but my intensity of fear for losing love ones in life is of the same.

 

Someone once said:

 

“I do fear death. I fear dying in here, while my city burns, and there's no one there to save it.”

 


That’s just about how I fear of losing those I care & love..I do not fear death, but I fear dying here, while my love ones are in jeopardy, and there’s no one there to save them.

 

Fear doesn’t make a person weak, well at least not me. It actually motivate me to always be prepared, work harder, strive towards excellent, to be excel physically & mentally, to be strong enough and good enough to protect my love ones, to be able to be there for them when needed. Ok I might be a bit exaggerate but hey, who knows what life have to offer, it’s always better to be prepared right. :)   


Coming Back to the show, in the brand new seasons of Astro’s Fear Factor Malaysia (Fear Factor Selebriti Malaysia brought to you on Astro Ria 104 Dec 2012) hosting by Aaron Aziz, our lovely nation celebrities such as Hafizul Kamal, Hefny Sahad, Dazrin Kamarudin, Didie Alias, Isham, Ezlynn, Nik Michael, Fairul, Elfira Loy, Iz OIAM, Yassin etc will be fighting hard throughout the challenges, facing the fear of their life! Stay tune to see them in action!

My support goes to Hafizul & Henfy as they are fit and smart, plus superb confident in winning the challenge, with this winning attitude they are already halfway through winning.  :P

Also Astro is throwing out the Fear Factor Fearless Challenge in conjunction with the show! So are your bold enough to push your fears to their limits?!


“Fear Factor House – Is your chance to experience Fear Factor live!”

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-53376394-1