Friday 15 February 2013

Nuffnang 6th Birthday Bash-My Favourite Music Album


I was born with music inside me, it is a necessity to me which equally essential as water, food and air, life without music would be so dull and I couldn't imagine living such life..Ok maybe I was exaggerating..XD Anyway music is a wonderful existence which I really love..No matter what culture we are from, music is everybody's possession. Music takes us where words cannot and being the sole universal language of mankind, whenever words fail, music speaks. Which probably the reason why I just can help falling in love with it..^^ 

music = life  ♪ ❣ ♫ ♫ ♥ ♪~ 
 ♪ ❣ ♫ ♫ ♥ ♪~ ~ ~ ^^
Though I’m not a good singer but I enjoy listening to all sorts of songs-pop, classic, rock, R&B, vocal, instrumental, it doesn’t matter what language it’s in and how the song is being performed, as long as it possess those genuine emotion that touch my heart I’ll drench in the space between the notes over and over again~ So when it comes to naming my favourite music album, I've been cracking my head for days just to figure out the right one as there are too many wonderful albums which I would like to share -______-    

Anyway finally here’s what I decided to share after an intensive shuffle across my favourite music albums list ^^ Ladies & gentlemen, my favourite music album that I would like to share goes to---- *drum roll*--- Who You Are (a Jessie J album), an album which debuted at #2 on the UK Albums Chart selling 105,000 copies in its first week and debuted in the US at #11 on the Billboard 200 Album Chart with first-week sales of 34,000 copies. *clap clap*
Album cover: Who You Are by Jessie J
<Who You Are> by Jessie J
                        Track               
1                      Price Tag                                
2                      Nobody's Perfect                                
3                      Abracadabra                          
4                      Big White Room (Live)                                   
5                      Casualty of Love                                 
6                      Rainbow                                 
7                      Who's Laughing Now                         
8                      Do It Like a Dude                               
9                      Mamma Knows Best                          
10                    L.O.V.E.                                  
11                    Stand Up                                 
12                    I Need This                             
13                    Who You Are                          
14                    Domino

I had never heard of Jessie J before I attended her Jessie J Live in Malaysia 2012 concert and that was one of the most stunning concert I had ever attended!! The atmosphere was amazing and her distinctive vocal, good dynamic plus absolute control over complex melisma is simply incredible. All I’m saying is she’s really good in live performance and even better in album, therefore hereby I recommend you one of my favourite music album --<Who You Are> by Jessies J. b^__^d

And finally Happy Birthday in advance to Nuffnang!! It has been a pleasure joining you guys. Cheers~ 

p.s.: post permalinks-
Twitter post permalinks:

No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-53376394-1