Sunday 21 April 2013

I Am The Unstoppable Explorer



I am no doubt the Unstoppable Explorer when it comes to SPORTS..& being unstoppable is only the beginning.. :) Passion, tons of training hours & a sprinkle of nature talent, that’s what within me which aid to triumph :D

Why do call yourself an unstoppable explorer? Now that’s a very tough question to answer as I have a wide scope of interest in sports, indoor/ outdoor/ extreme/ land/ water/ skill orientated/ adventurous..You name it & I’m in! Boundaries? There is no such thing, perhaps only sky's the limit :) 

Now to back myself up here’s a little something I got involved with just few months back to put my strength into test- 
Skytrex Bkt Cahaya shah Alam.
Fear Zone Fear Factor MY.
which both turns out to be a wonderful experience by d way..Like I said- only sky's the limit :P Basically I wont face much obstacles when I go up against those challenges however when it comes to exploration which involve jungles and woods keeping myself on the right track is the tricky part, learn it the hard way when I almost got lost finding my way to Skytrex Shah Alam. :P So if I were to pick an essential gadget which I can count on in my adventures, GPS would definitely be my top priority ^__^
my choice of GPS
Anyway back to the topic, the unstoppable explorer of sports might sounds a bit vague, if a single specification is to be made, BASKETBALL would be my choice of forte. A popular sport many people play but few advance. Accuracy, skills, courage & the urge to explore your limits, that’s what I believe in to dominate a game. Now thanx to the latest innovative service by Astro—— Astro-On-The-Go (ATGO) I can easily access to my favourite sports matches & events live anytime, anywhere which is awesome!  Y^___^Y



www.astroonthego.com
The Unstoppable Explorer of Adventure & Sports on Broga Hill XD
Should have brought my iPad, I miss ATGO in it -_______-  
  

1 comment:

  1. Tahniah dapt jumpa anda kat sana memang best and seronok sgt event ni kan...

    ReplyDelete

UA-53376394-1