Friday 21 June 2013

Joachim Garraud INVASION 3D Live Showcase @ Life Centre KL


I know I said it before but I’m gonna say it again here- “without music life would be a mistake”.. :) that’s my favorite quote form Friedrich Nietzsche, Twilight of the Idols. In case you starts to wonder who this guy is, simply google for it & you’ll get tons of info, or you can simply ignore it as he’s long gone anyway :P (no offence man, the truth is I kinda like this guy, a very wise philosopher once exist & shall always be remembered).

Anyway back to the topic, thanx to Don & Yukiko from Manoah Consulting I was invited to the 1st in Malaysia Joachim Garraud INVASION 3D Live KL Showcase presented exclusively by We Love Asia, another mind-blowing EMD jams on a wonderful Friday night :D The performance of this DJ superstars which also at the same time a studio maven is simply outstanding. Famous for his wild shows, exudes & almost unmatched energy the showcase was incredibly fun & awesome, which kinda reminds me of the moments when I was in Heineken Thirst 2013 (my best EMD party experience ever XD).

3D invasion mask 
before start ^^
The event kick-started via 3 groups DJs playing some extensive 4 hours warm up mix, which personally is a little bit flat for me as their mix were of average, nice but no good enough (I know I know.. The crowd do enjoy it, but I’m a bit particular when it comes to music, sorry to be such demanding :P). Still JG’s nearly 2 hours showcase kicked started on 1am & it is definitely something worth waiting for, the blend of Deejaying, 3D & Live scenes plus a fine touch of musical improvisation makes it an one of its kind unique performance which I truly enjoyed watching :)
1st DJ set-DAFTASTIC, EDM beats 2.5/5

2nd DJ set- ROTAKBOIS, EDM beats 2.9/5

FULL HOUSE~
Coolest FOH I ever met, keeping this mood throughout d night no matter how things go, steady :P
3rd DJ- DAY POST, EDM beats 3.8/5

DJ DAY POST
Counting Down for Invasion..




READY! INVASION Ignition
Joachim Garraud stepping on the stage after an invasion count down and putting on some hardcore performance, it was already 1am but who cares.. ”WAKE UP KL!!”~~ XD


Joachim Garraud in the house, crowd going crazy~ 



What you see on the screen starting from now that isn't an animation would be a LIVE fed~ b^^d

JG Live in KL

What's Up! put your HANDS UP!
Giveaway time!! ^^
nice T for a cute fan 
T for the dude, & he's Lovin' it XD

mask anyone?
How bout one with JG's signature?! :)

Salute to M'sia  -_____-

Some musical touch with EMD :)

Say 'CHEESE', it's photography time~ :P



Fun time always ends fast, autograph session to end this wonderful showcase ^^


final set, DJ CHUKESS. Gd night :D
Thanx to Manoah Consulting & We Love Asia for the VIP tic. ^^


No comments:

Post a Comment

UA-53376394-1